Elisha Cuthbert Officiel, La plus belle au monde
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Elisha Cuthbert Officiel, La plus belle au monde

Votre forum consacré au mannequin Elisha Cuthbert, la plus belle femme au monde

AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Réassort du coffret Pokémon 151 Électhor-ex : où l’acheter ?
Voir le deal

I'm go on the forum

2 participants
AuteurMessage
Lucas-Beautiful
Invité
Lucas-Beautiful

I'm go on the forum Empty
MessageSujet: I'm go on the forum   I'm go on the forum Icon_minitimeMar 25 Aoû - 14:21

I am called Lucas, I am 23 years old and I live to Los Angeles to the United States. I am student in graphics for some to do my trade for I am fascinated by that. Otherwise I love the American series usually and well heard Elisha Cuthbert but I am a very big fan also of Friends in particular without forgetting the beautiful Elisha. I love NCIS, Numb3rs, Grey's Anatomy, Urgencies but the only series of which I am extremely fan is FRIENDS that I like and in particular I am a méga fan of the couple Matthew Perry and Courteney Cox Perry. I hope to burst myself on the forum and done knowledge with fans to discuss with them. I wanted to say that design is superb^^ PS = I am grieved but being given that I live to Los Angeles, I do not speak French but if that disturbs you, I can translate the message before posting on the forum?
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Elisha1982
Déesse De Mon Coeur - Parfaite A Mes Yeux
Elisha1982

I'm go on the forum Empty
MessageSujet: Re: I'm go on the forum   I'm go on the forum Icon_minitimeMar 25 Aoû - 16:52

hello and welcome on the forum.tu make as you want for the .j language' hopes that you are going well to explode you with all others and again thank you to be written you down.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
https://elisha-cuthbert1982.forumactif.com

I'm go on the forum
Page 1 sur 1